Here is why the Teakettle is a reliable basis for self-sufficient pick-me-ups:
- Direct use over open fire or in the embers
- water boils quickly due to ideal heat distribution thanks to multi-layered bottom
- balanced handle for safe handling and for hanging over the fire
- durable material made of robust and temperature-resistant stainless steel
- precise pouring thanks to long spout
The Petromax Teakettle is your robust teapot for the outdoor kitchen. With the temperature-resistant stainless-steel kettle the tea can be boiled directly in the embers or while hanging over the fire. Also, thanks to the well-balanced handle with triple arching the Teakettle remains handy when filled and placing over open fire almost works by itself. The multi-layered bottom provides for optimal heat distribution and the water boils within no time. The long spout enables precise pouring without a drop missing your cup.
The Teakettle is your reliable basis for any adventure. It can be fastened to a backpack and can thus accompany you during short excursions. Whether for hot reviving beverages or natural herbal infusions, with the Teakettle you start nicely warmed into the next expedition.
The Petromax Teakettle is available in four sizes and suitable for all stove types and for open fire.
0.8L, 1.5l, 3L, 5L